At my Springfield, Illinois, law firm — Way Law Offices, LLC — I give my full attention to every tiny detail in each case I handle. I review all the facts, conduct extensive research on the laws and draft persuasive legal documents that get the best possible results for my clients. This approach has helped me achieve a history of successful outcomes in matters including adoptions, family law, probate and estate planning, personal injury and other civil matters.
I am dedicated to doing the best for my clients. When you work with me, you can expect a lawyer who:
- pays close attention to the details of your case
- listens to you and hears your point of view
- is completely honest regarding both the positive and negative aspects of your case
- can put you at ease in the law office, but will fight for you in court
- takes prompt action to get results
Get in touch
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get sound advice and guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact an experienced lawyer. To schedule a meeting with me at our office, click the link below.
Dan E. Way
A former U.S. Marine, Attorney Dan Way knows the importance of attention to detail. His approach to helping his clients achieve their goals is simple yet very effective...he listens closely to gain a clear understanding of what they want, communicates using plain language, answers questions in a straightforward manner and then provides advice and guidance. Dan's clients appreciate that he does not "sugar coat" matters and instead conveys the "positive and negative" aspects of situations so clients can make truly informed decisions. And, he doesn't make promises on the outcome of cases, but he does guarantee that he will do the best that he can to get the desired results. Over the last 24 years, Way Law Offices has provided prompt, professional, efficient and personalized services to clients and families in central Illinois in many areas including all types of adoptions, adult and minor guardianship, wills and powers of attorney, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death cases, real estate matters, workers' compensation, and divorce.
Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, 1991
University of Illinois at Springfield
- B.A., Communication, 1987
Activities & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1990 - 2015
- Sangamon County Bar Association, Member, 1993 - 2015
- United States Marine Corps, Battalion Legal Chief
- Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1993